Warranty Terms & Conditions
All items purchased from us are warranted from the date of purchase for a specific period against manufacturing defects, by reason of material, design, or workmanship. The following items are listed along with their corresponding warranty coverage(s):
- Singlepoint Water Heaters – Five (5) years for the heating element, other internal parts are covered for one (1) year.
- Multipoint Water Heaters – One (1) year for the heating element, other internal parts are also covered for one (1) year.
- Storage Water Heaters – One (1) year warranty for the heating element only.
- Exhaust Fans – Two (2) years on the motor only.
- Stand Fans/Air Curtains – One (1) year on the motor of the unit.
Claiming of warranty is valid by presenting the invoice, or the warranty card provided. Should the invoice be missing or unavailable, you can also provide the serial number of the item for purchase verification.
The decision for replacement of defective items shall be dependent upon the company. Brills Marketing Corporation will, at its option, repair or replace the defective item(s) returned during the warranty period at no charge. Replacement parts or units are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Brills Marketing Corporation will provide the labor for warranty repair without any service charge at our in-house service center located at 2765 New Panaderos St., cor. Lamayan St., Sta. Ana, Manila during the warranty period.
Damages due to misapplications such as wrong installations, tampering, misuse, or any other abnormal causes, including use of wrong voltage, running of pump motor without water, dry-firing of heating elements, damages caused by fire, floods, earthquakes, accidents, and other incidental events, are NOT covered by the warranty.
Warranty is void if warranty seals and/or product serial numbers have been tampered with or altered in any way.
Warranty is valid only for the original purchase.